High Quality Lithium Golf Cart Batteries
Lithium Batteries for Golf Carts
- Quality Source is the UK's most trusted supplier of Lithium Golf Cart Batteries. If you're looking for a reliable lithium golf cart battery type that will deliver maximum power with low maintenance, then our lithium batteries are just what you need.
- For all your golf cart battery needs, our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you might have regarding our lithium golf battery products.
- Using cutting edge Lithium batteries (LiFePO4), as opposed to the standard lead-acid battery used for most golf carts, you get longer-lasting charges - making our golf trolley battery the number one choice for golfers that want more out of their carts. These batteries are also rapidly over-taking lead-acid types, due to their reliability and value for money. Call us now on
- Our batteries for golf carts are suitable for a range of golf motor vehicles, including (but not limited to):
- Powakaddy lithium battery
- Motocaddy S-Series
For more information about our batteries for golf carts, just get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
Features At A Glance
- Customised lithium battery pack solution for golf cart application.
- Tailor-made size means that it can perfectly drop into space on the golf cart.
- Batteries can be specially configured to match the current and charging capacity to best match the motor power to improve your riding experience. Lithium battery's high-density advantage help to reduce weight by approximately 1/3.
- Built-in BMS protection guarantees safe usage and charging.
- LCD screen allows you to keep an eye on charge levels.
Why Go For Lithium Batteries?
Take a look at the advantages of a lithium golf trolley battery:
- Compact design - our batteries are made to fit your size specifications. Due to trolley sizes being small, you can be sure that it won't get in the way or weigh your vehicle down, making them portable and great to travel with if necessary. Compared to a car battery, these are much smaller and a better fit for your golf cart.
- Fast charge time - you won't have to worry about constantly using your battery charger - compared to a lead acid battery, these not only last longer, but charge faster, too. A convenient and functional option that will see you through a number of holes and courses.
- Lower levels of discharge - over time, batteries lose energy gradually, which is known as self-discharge. However, with our lithium batteries, you'll be using your cart for years to come. This is due to these batteries being able to take on hundreds of charging cycles, making the units last for over ten years.
- Versatile - beyond golf, the batteries will also fit in mobility scooters.
- Lower cost compared to gel cell/leoch/AGM types deep cycle.
Why Choose Quality Source as Lithium Golf Battery Suppliers?
- Quality - we believe that you should be getting your money's worth with every product, so we only offer the best. Our batteries are built to last - we don't sell 'cheap batteries', we sell quality ones, which will see you through years of golfing.
- Bespoke - our batteries, made specifically for golf enthusiasts, are made to measure for your individual needs. We work around your size requirements.
- Compliant - we follow all waste and environmental standards and take them seriously.
FAQs About Golf Cart Batteries
Q - How long should golf cart batteries last?
A golf cart battery should last around 7 years, however, this depends on how often it is used and its maintenance. Our lithium golf cart batteries, on the other hand, can last over 10 years with proper care and attention.
Q - Should golf cart batteries be charged after every use?
Yes, in order to get the most out of your golf cart batteries, you should charge them after every use.
Q - What are the best golf cart batteries to buy?
We recommend lithium golf cart batteries because you get longer-lasting charges, better value for money and they’re more reliable overall.
Q - Why are my golf cart batteries dying so quickly?
There are several reasons why your golf cart batteries are draining quickly. This includes loose or faulty wiring, corroded connectors, a faulty battery and more. If you’ve tried to fix your golf cart battery and it’s still draining quickly, you may require a replacement.
Shop Our Lithium Golf Cart Batteries Now!
If you want to ensure that your golf club's carts are powered by high-quality batteries, we can help. Get in touch with our friendly team today on +44 (0)2039849289 /+44 (0)7981855670, or send us an email over at email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.