Golf Cart Batteries
Golf Cart Lithium BatteryQuality Source is the UK's most trusted supplier of golf cart batteries. If your golf club is looking for a reliable battery type that will deliver maximum power with low maintenance, then a lithium battery is just what you need.
For all your golf cart battery needs, our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you might have regarding our products.
Using cutting edge lithium batteries (LiFePO4), as opposed to the standard lead acid battery used for most golf carts, you get longer-lasting charges - making them the number one choice for golfers that want more out of their carts. These batteries are also rapidly over-taking lead acid types, due to their reliability and value for money.
Our lithium golf batteries are suitable for a range of golf motor vehicles, including (but not limited to):
- Motocaddy S-Series
- and many more.
For more information about whether they are right for your carts, just get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
Features At A Glance
- Customised lithium battery pack solution for golf cart application.
- Tailor-made size means that it can perfectly drop into space on the golf cart.
- Batteries can be specially configured to match the current and charging capacity to best match the motor power to improve your riding experience. Lithium battery's high-density advantage help to reduce weight by approximately 1/3.
- Built-in BMS protection guarantees safe usage and charging.
- LCD screen allows you to keep an eye on charge levels.
Why Go For Lithium Batteries?
Take a look at the advantages that lithium-based batteries have for your golf carts:
- Compact design - our batteries are made to fit your size specifications. Due to trolley sizes being small, you can be sure that it won't get in the way or weigh your vehicle down, making them portable and great to travel with if necessary. Compared to a car battery, these are much smaller and a better fit for your golf cart.
- Fast charge time - you won't have to worry about constantly using your battery charger - compared to a lead acid battery, these not only last longer, but charge faster, too. A convenient and functional option that will see you through a number of holes and courses.
- Lower levels of discharge - over time, batteries lose energy gradually, which is known as self-discharge. However, with our lithium batteries, you'll be using your cart for years to come. This is due to these batteries being able to take on hundreds of charging cycles, making the units last for over ten years.
- Versatile - beyond golf, the batteries will also fit in mobility scooters.
- Lower cost compared to gel cell/leoch/AGM types deep cycle.
Specialist Suppliers For Golf Clubs
We have been supplying to golf clubs around the UK and beyond. With over 20 years of experience internationally, our expertise and attention to detail are unmatched. We offer a bespoke battery measurement service to ensure that your club is getting a five-star experience, using the latest lithium battery technology.
Why Choose Quality Source?
- Quality - we believe that you should be getting your money's worth with every product, so we only offer the best. Our batteries are built to last - we don't sell 'cheap batteries', we sell quality ones, which will see you through years of golfing.
- Bespoke - our batteries, made specifically for golf enthusiasts, are made to measure for your individual needs. We work around your size requirements.
- Compliant - we follow all waste and environmental standards and take them seriously.
Shop Our Golf Cart Batteries Now!
If you want to ensure that your golf club's carts are powered by high-quality batteries, we can help. Get in touch with our friendly team today on +44 (0)2039849289/+44 (0)7981855670, or send us an email over at email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.