LiFePO4 Battery Chargers
Quality Source has a range of cutting-edge battery packs designed to charge lithium iron phosphate batteries (LFP), because high-performance batteries require high-performance chargers. These battery chargers boast fast-charging capabilities, so you can have yours running smoothly in just a few hours. We have rechargeable 12V batteries and 24V models available, so why not buy a li-ion battery charger for your LifePO4 batteries today?
Why Choose Our Lithium Ion Phosphate Chargers?
- Fast lithium battery charging time and power supply - our LifePO4 battery charger can charge a 100 Ah battery to 80% state of charge in 4 hours from flat
- Safe - compared to a lead-acid battery, a lithium battery is far safer. This means that a high charge rate will not produce explosive gasses or damage the cell, provided the li ion battery charger is used within the specified charge limits.
- Works with your battery's BMS - all our LiFePO4 battery chargers work with the battery management system, allowing you to keep track of the lithium battery's performance and cycle life. The charge current also holds its output voltage once the battery meets full charge.
Quality Source are leaders in providing quality LiFePO4 cells and battery accessories, so you can get everything you need in one place.
Applications of a Lithium Battery Charger
LiFePO4 battery chargers are used widely for li-ion batteries in:
- Golf carts
- Caravans, RVs and motorhomes
- ...even in domestic settings for lawnmowers and many more heavy-duty appliances.
- Compared to all the lithium batteries available, a lithium ion battery charger is best suited for charging lithium batteries for high-performance applications. Lithium-ion batteries (Li-Ion), on the other hand are dangerous to use in heavy-duty settings, and are more expensive.
- Our LiFePO4 battery pack chargers will only charge Lithium Iron batteries, as they are set to their specific cell voltage, so be sure to check your battery type before purchasing our charging packs.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are more efficient when it comes to charging currents - out-performing that of a lead-acid battery.
- 8-step charging process.
- Our lithium battery chargers operate by getting to the main charge at 80% and the final part at 100% - both of which are carried out a constant current and consistent charge voltage.
- Ensure that you have the right battery charger at hand to top-up your batteries, without causing damage to them. Our LiFePO4 battery charger packs are lightweight and portable compared to traditional AGM or lead-acid battery chargers, ensuring that appliances can be charged and ready to operate quickly and easily.
- To use the LiFePO4 charger, ensure that your battery is within the appropriate temperature range. Your battery should ideally have a BMS that protects against elevated temperatures, so be sure to monitor this.
Why not browse our range of LiFePO4 cells and rechargeable batteries to complete your order?