Solar Battery Storage
Greener & Cleaner Home Energy Systems
Want to reduce your reliance on the grid and save money on your home's electricity bill? Solar battery storage provides a cost-effective and efficient way for home energy storage using your solar panels.
We have a range of battery storage systems that can be installed into your home, which will allow you to turn the energy produced by your solar pv into renewable energy.
With the average British home using around 4500 kwh of electricity every year, there has never been a better time to invest in a greener and economically efficient energy, which goes hand in hand with our energy storage appliances.
They are available in different storage capacities depending on the amount of energy you are after, and run on kilowatt-hours (kWh).
How They Work
Whilst homes without solar panel systems use grid services to power their homes, solar batteries simply work by storing energy produced by the panels, which will be converted into energy for later use. Their capacity is measured in kwh (kilowatt-hours).
Why Choose Solar Power Batteries & Storage?
Here are a few more reasons why choosing our battery storage solution for your solar pv systems is a sound choice for your home:
- Advanced Technology - Uses cutting-edge Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries to safely store solar energy
- Efficient - compared to lead acid batteries, which cost more and require replacing more frequently
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint - making use of solar panels at home helps you to reduce your environmental impact on the planet, since solar energy is renewable
- Reduce Reliance on National Grid - provides a ready-to-use back up power source, making it convenient in the event of a power cut
- Economical - teaming your solar pv with a battery storage mechanism can help you to reduce your electricity and overall energy bill
- Energy at Night - With a home battery, you will be able to make use of the energy that your panels produce at all times of day, including the night
- Solar Storage - You can store the energy you don't use up
- Great Storage Capacity - our range of solar battery storage solutions can withstand the amount of energy required by the average household
FAQs About Home Energy Storage
Q - Which batteries are best for solar battery storage?
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries are one of the best ways so safely store solar energy. They are more efficient than lead acid batteries, making them a more affordable solar battery storage option in the long-run.
Q - How long do solar batteries last?
Home solar battery storage can last anywhere between 5 and 15 years. In general, lead acid batteries require replacing more frequently than lithium solar batteries.
Q - How much does home battery storage cost in the UK?
Home battery storage can cost anywhere between £500 and £10,000 for the battery itself. However, installation costs can add an extra £500 to £2,000 to this total.
Q - How long will a 5kw solar battery last?
This will largely depend on what you’re powering the battery with, however in general, a 5KW battery will last around 13 hours maximum.
Q - Are solar batteries safe?
Lithium solar batteries are extremely safe, making them a prime choice for your home energy storage. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries are considered to be one of the safest in terms of thermal runway risk.
Quality Source: Your Energy Solutions Expert
With our home energy storage range, you can be sure that you are getting premium products at the best price. With your solar battery storage system, you will also receive:
- Guaranteed Quality - Going to Quality Source for your solar battery system needs means that you are investing in appliances that are built to last. We pride ourselves on not only being experts in providing battery solutions, but we also have a big emphasis on quality. Our solar energy storage systems are of the highest standards, which is what makes them so cost-effective.
- Mounting Equipment Included - We are able to provide the mounting kits included in the price of your storage system so you can fit it in your home right away.
Why not take a look at our inverters to complete your home energy storage system?
Shop our range now!