Portable Power Station
Portable Power Supply
Planning a camping trip and need a reliable source of backup power for your travels? Need a high capacity device that supports heavy-duty appliances, yet is lightweight and portable? Perhaps you may be travelling to an area that experiences frequent power outages. Our camping battery pack is the answer.
Quality Source has a range of cleverly designed portable power stations that are suitable for a variety of applications. These operate using cutting-edge Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries (LiFePO4), which are both energy and cost-efficient. This means you can get the most out of your appliances, and you'll never be off-grid for long.
Finally, they are rechargeable via solar panels, generator or mains power. With so many options for recharging your portable battery back, it's no wonder that they are trusted power source.
What is a Portable Power Station?
Portable power stations are essentially giant battery systems with both AC outlets and DC output capabilities. However, unlike conventional chargers, our camping power pack does not require a connection to the mains power supply. This makes them ideal for off-grid applications and powering your heavy-duty electronic devices when you are on the move or need a temporary solution in the event of a power outage.
Where to Use Portable Power Pack
- For camping trips, fishing, and other outdoor leisure activities.
- In the event of emergencies, the portable power station can act as a power bank in natural disasters where the power supply from the grid has been cut off.
- Portable power stations have also been used in the emergency medicine field for medical centers.
Portable Power Station Features At a Glance
- Our portable power stations come with USB ports that allow you to use the USB-c to charge gadgets such as smartphones, laptops and other devices in addition to the heavier duty products it was made for.
- They also boast an LED screen to display the power bank's remaining battery capacity and operation status.
- All of our portable power stations come with inverter technology (AC output and DC ports), so there is no need to buy a separate inverter, as it has both DC and AC power capabilities.
- Ergonomically designed to maximise ease of carrying the power bank around.
- Produces pure sine wave, which is less noisier than traditional gas generators as they are powered by lithium batteries.
How They Work
Powering our portable power stations are Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, which are a cleaner, less noisier alternative to gas generators.
The battery packs can be charged via solar panels/solar power, car port chargers, generators or mains grid power.