Currently out of stock. Delivery in aprox 12 weeks.
The bi-directional inverter can be used for both on-grid and off-grid PV Systems. During the day, the PV array generates electricity which can be provided either to the loads, fed into the grid or charge the batery, depending on the economics and set-up. The electricity stored can be released when the loads require it during the night. Additionally, the power grid can also charge the storage devices via the inverter.
- Rated power 2KW to 5KW
- MPPT solar charge controller to maximize the solar output
- High frequency inverter with small size and light weight
- Pure sine wave AC output
- Overload, short circuit and deep discharge protection
- Configurable AC/ solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- WIFI/ GPRS remote monitoring (optional)
- Parallel operation for Sunicorn MHP 4KW/5KW