Marine Batteries - Batteries for Boats and Yachts, UK
Quality Source supplies high-quality marine batteries with the very latest LiFePO4 (lithium iron phosphate) technology. With many marine applications also powering other devices, it's vital that you have something that can power both the propulsion and electronic systems onboard. So if you are looking for a cutting-edge and reliable battery source for leisure applications, look no further and shop our full range today.
Why should you choose our leisure batteries for your marine applications over other battery types?
- Ideal for yachts, boats/narrowboats and other heavy-duty leisure applications due to its deep-cycle capabilities
- Uses LiFePO4, which is the safest lithium battery and more environmental friendly than AGM (absorbed glass mat) types
- Features a lightweight battery box design, so you can save space and reduce weight - save 60% in weight and a 1/3 in size compared to standard lead acid batteries!
- Lithium service life is many times more than AGM/lead acid deep cycle batteries
LiFePO4: The Future of Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
Gone are the days where a lead acid battery/AGM battery is the only option when it comes to operating your appliances. With climate change being one of the biggest challenges of our generation, you can be safe in the knowledge that our LiFePO4 deep cycle marine batteries go the extra mile for the environment. This is due to the fact that this leisure battery does not produce any toxic substances that can be released into the atmosphere and enjoys ultra-long life. What's more, LiFePO4 batteries are also being used in renewable energy applications such as solar panels, so the future is certainly looking bright for them.
FAQs About Marine Batteries
Q - What are the best marine batteries?
LiFePO4 batteries are considered to be one of the best options for marine batteries. They’re one of the safest lithium marine batteries, and they’re lighter and more long-lasting compared to lead acid batteries.
Q - What kind of batteries are marine batteries?
There are four main types of marine battery, these include: wet cell batteries, gel cell batteries, absorbed glass mat batteries and lithium batteries.
Q - How long will a marine battery last?
With the right care and attention, marine batteries can last anywhere between 5 and 7 years.
Q - How much are marine batteries?
Cheap marine batteries can start from as low as £50, whereas, premium marine batteries can cost as much as £5,000. The price of your marine battery will largely depend on its size.
Q - Is there a difference between deep cycle and marine battery?
Yes, there is a difference between the two. You can purchase deep cycle marine batteries, however, not all deep cycle batteries are suitable for use in boats. A marine battery usually falls somewhere between a starting battery and a deep cycle battery.
Why Choose Quality Source?
- Bespoke battery service Registered battery producer, regulated to meet the Waste Batteries and Accumulators 2009 standard.
- Lithium iron battery specialist with one of the widest range of Lithium-ion batteries available from stock in the U.K.
For more information on any of our boat batteries, inverters or marine battery chargers, speak to our expert team today on 00442039849289, or email us at email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.